Welcome to our community website
Welcome to our community website which covers activities within the Parish of Clyffe Pypard (The Barton, Bupton, Bushton and Clyffe Pypard) as well as Thickthorn and Preston and other neighbouring villages. We hope to make this your 'one-stop-shop' for news and information on local amenities, community activities and forthcoming events. We rely on the cooperation of all residents to make this a great place to live. Similarly we will need your help to keep this site up to date and a useful source of local information. You can do this by reading the Community Newsletter and coming back to this site to see how you can get involved and contribute to its future content.
How to find your way around the site:
Click on the subject tabs on the left-hand side of the screen
or to view the drop-down list, click on the subject tab for more sub-headings. If you are new to the site and want to review all subject headings, please click on the 'site map' on the bottom
left-hand side of the home page. Please be aware that terms and conditions of use apply to this website. To read more about these terms please click here
Picture reproduced by kind permission © Ed Rudler 'Bushton Fields - looking towards St Peter's Church, Clyffe Pypard'
Stop Press Stop Press Stop Press Stop Press Stop Press Stop Press
Website Accessibility Statement
We want everyone who visits our website to be able to access the full range of services available, regardless of their skill or technology.
The current version of this website was launched about 2006, but some individual elements of it may not have been updated since then.
How accessible the site is
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible. We have an action plan and are working to put this right.
What to do if you have problems or queries
If you have any accessibility problems or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is still time to take part in the Census 2021
All, as the Census operation is continuing, please find and distribute these comms across your communities, the key message is there is still time to complete , and I attach an e format poster which I would ask you to distribute via social media, place on your website, email to parishioners and organisations you have contact with.
The key points for this communication is to guide people to methods to complete
1) You still have time to complete.
2) If you don’t you risk a £1000 fine and a criminal record.
3) If you own a 2nd property / holiday home you must complete a questionnaire for that as well.
Wiltshire Libraries Census 2021 support service:
Please find this guide for support with Census 2021 , this support service is delivered from your Wiltshire libraries to support you with your enquiries relating to Census 2021. The contact numbers, locations & email address are listed below:
• Chippenham Library, Timber Street, SN15 3EJ, Tel 01249650536
• Devizes Library, Sheep Street, SN10 1DL, Tel 01380826190
• Trowbridge Library, Ground Floor, County Hall, Bythesea Road, Trowbridge, BA14 8JN , Telephone: 01225716700
• Salisbury Library, Market place , Salisbury , SP1 1BL , Telephone 01722324145
• North Bradley Peace Memorial Hall, Southwick Road, North Bradley, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 0SH. Telephone 07982763182
• Warminster Library, Three Horseshoes Walk, Warminster, BA12 9BT, Telephone 01985216022 Email: email@example.com
• Wylye Coyotes Afterschool Club CIC, Greenlight Cherry Orchard Codford, Warminster, Wiltshire, BA12 0PN