Our Steering Group will give an opportunity for you to focus on the future shape of our Parish. They exclusively deal with one particular issue and one goal, chiefly the Built Environment. Not everyone feels comfortable talking to people on the street or getting their hands dirty with hard work, so the committee is a great way for you to have a say in the part of Wiltshire where you have made your home.
What can a Neighbourhood Plan do?
- influence planning permission decisions
- Identify realistic community aspirations
- Say what issues we care about e.g. speeding, affordable homes, biodiversity, light pollution, recreation areas or other things you may want to highlight
- Earmark acceptable locations for possible development or protection
- Help to protect the things we care about e.g. church, pub, rural environment, village hall
Where can I get more information?
Speak to a group member – we’d love to hear from you.
Look out for articles in the parish newsletter
Check out the parish website
contact the Neighbourhood Planning Steering Group via the Parish Council – email@example.com.
The Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group (NPSG)
Tony Currivan (Chair)
Alan Glasspool (Minutes Sec)
Declarations of Interest
If you are interested in working in one of these committees, please send us a quick note via The Parish Clerke at........ firstname.lastname@example.org