Recycled paper is one of the steps to reduce paper and book waste. Of course, many people know that paper and books can be wastes that can be put to good use. Unused books will be used as a display or can be used as food packaging mats. Likewise, unused paper can become unique children’s work materials.
There are many types of paper waste in this world. waste – waste that comes from schools, offices, households, and many more. So that waste doesn’t pile up too high, you can be creative with paper waste. There are some people who use some artwork with paper.
Recycling paper can help the environment to be clean and free of paper waste again. of course, recycling paper into plain paper again really requires several long and lengthy processes. For those of you who have free time, you can try recycling paper at home. Clyffepypard-bushton
Here are some steps to recycle paper, namely:
- Prepare some paper that is not in use anymore.
- Take a bucket and fill it with the papers that you have prepared.
- After giving the paper, fill the water bucket and soak the paper for a full day.
- Take the paper that has been soaked and grate it until nothing remains.
- Once grated, take the paper and put it in the blender.
- Fill the water in the blender until it is above the grated paper then blend the paper until it becomes mush.
- Do these steps until everything becomes mush and collect it in one bucket.
- Also, prepare starch or tapioca flour or starch.
- Take water and put starch in it. Once dissolved, add hot water again into the starch mixture.
- Prepare a box-shaped bucket and add a little water. Then put half a liter of starch water into the box bucket.
- You pour the rest of the flour onto the pulp paper and stir it evenly.
- After it is thoroughly mixed, pour the paper-mâché which has been lightly floured into the box bucket and stir.
- To form a frame you have to prepare a hard cloth on the table.
- Take a filter and prepare a filter in the middle.
- After the filter is in, take it slowly from the box bucket slowly.
- The frame that has been attached is released on it.
- Then attach the paper pulp that you take slowly to the hard cloth that you have prepared.
- Give the hard cloth again and place it on the paper that you made first. Do this activity until you get the paper you want.
- After all the processes are complete, dry the paper you made one by one.
- Paper drying can reach six to eight hours.
- When it’s still drying, don’t get it hot right away. Wait until it is half dry before wearing it in the sun.